Tuesday, November 22, 2011

State of Wonder by Ann Patchett

Courtney hosted a super fun Book Club on Thursday! She made two delicious chilis - veggie and turkey and a really good corn bread and salad. And who can forget the Fo-nuts? I'm still not sure why they're called that but they were good! Oh and I keep thinking about that edamame hummus - delicious!

 


I think Suzy was the only one who fully finished the book though Court and I came close. So, as usual the discussion tilted towards, what else, sweaty, stinky balls and a few comforting stories of natural childbirth full of hemroids and inside-out anuses. Can't wait! I stayed way past my bedtime because it's so hard to stop talking to you girls! In attendance was Hostess Courtney, Suzy, Tamar, AmyS, Liesel, AlmostFullyCooked Ann et PartiallyCooked Moi!

See y'all in January! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment