Thursday, July 31, 2014

What Remains by Carole Radziwill

I hosted May's book club at my new pad in the Val. We read Carole Radziwill's memoir, What Remains about the death of her husband, Anthony Radziwill and her friends' and husband's cousin, JFK jr and Carolyn Bessette Kennedy. I thought it was a pretty interesting read since I was so obsessed with them in the mid-90's when I lived in New York and still haven't gotten over their tragic deaths in a plane crash in '99. As a "Real Housewives of NYC" devotee I thought the book added depth to Carole's character for me.

It was a 8 1/2 month pregnant me, Suzy, Abby, Tamar, Amy R, Liesel, Stefanie and Bianca. I made salmon, cauliflower, a salad and some crazy gooey cookies. I wish I had remembered to take a picture! Next book club the baby will be on the outside of my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment