Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Boys In The Boat by Daniel James Brown

Dana hosted January's Book Club. The book was Boys In The Boat by Daniel James Brown. Unfortunately I wasn't there so can't comment but looking back on emails it looks like the food was great!

"I have two ideas for dinner - one is Rachlette (bubbly cheese poured over a bunch of veggies, potatoes, pickles etc.) and is a fun, interactive winter dish. And the other is an amazing African, chicken, veggie and nut soup. Very healthy and delicious soup with a side dish. Any thoughts?"

And it looks like Liesel, Bianca, Tamar, Amy M and Suzy were there. Anyone else? I lost steam with this book. I loved it in the beginning but the detail of every race got tedious for me and I eventually stopped reading it. Did anyone love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment