Monday, April 1, 2013

Wild by Cheryl Strayed

Okay, I am seriously slacking on my BC blog! Get it together! So, Tuesday, February 12th, two month in a row, special guest, Stefanie hosted a super fun book club at her parents' house. We read Cheryl Strayed's Wild about hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, which I found very inspirational though I would never have the guts to set out alone like she did. Most of us finished or came pretty close!

Heather made a quick appearance as she was gearing up for a half marathon that weekend! Otherwise it was me, Stef, AmyS and AmyR, Liesel and Tamar. We had fun looking at awkward junior/high school pics displayed about the Sobelle home. The delicious food was from Thyme cafe on Ocean Park (plug for Moira O'Keefe's awesome restaurant). I think we alarmed Liz and Dick with our unladylike talk. Sorry!

No pic dammit! Must do better!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment